條款及細則 - "請朋友"禮物卡
所有字眼關於”eCup”/”eCup” 代表”eCup HK LIMITED” 。關於"eCup Mobile App 顧客的帳戶使用”請朋友”禮物卡 服務條款：
- eCup “請朋友”禮物卡不可交換或轉讓。
- 顧客可於eCup Mobile App查詢”請朋友”禮物卡結餘/使用期限。
- eCup “請朋友”禮物卡面額不可以轉讓給其他eCup Mobile App帳戶。
- 為保障eCup “請朋友”禮物卡在任何遺失或受損情況下的結餘，eCup將建議顧客將其eCup Mobile App帳戶與電子郵件地址綁定，為日後方便調查及轉變手提電話。
- eCup顧客只會在eCup Mobile App帳戶與電子郵件地址綁定後才受到保障。
- 如有遺失eCup 帳戶，eCup不會負責任何已完成的交易及已付的費用。
- 倘若eCup相信一些文書、帳單、或會計上發生錯誤時，eCup保留一切更正eCup Mobile App的帳戶結餘的權利。如顧客對其交易記錄或更正有任何疑問、或對透過eCup Mobile App所進行的任何交易或更正有任何質疑，請電郵到info@eCup.hk聯絡eCup，我們會進行調查及通知持卡人有關結果，及在確定錯誤後盡快提出修正。如在調查沒有發現任何錯誤，eCup亦會通知顧客有關結果。除非顧客在交易日期的六十天內提出查詢，否則eCup毋須對任何帳單錯誤負責。顧客請仔細監察交易及帳戶結餘。
如eCup合理相信或懷疑該eCup “請朋友”禮物卡是未經授權，欺詐或非法使用時，eCup保留不接納”請朋友”禮物卡使用的權利。除非法律要求下，eCup “請朋友”禮物卡的所有餘額將不會作現金找贖、現金發還予持卡人或享有利息。
- 當使用eCup “請朋友”禮物卡時，即表示顧客同意本協議的條款。
- 在有關法律容許的情況下，任何本協議的修改、增加或刪改，將在eCup透過其網站、分店或其他方式公佈後即時生效。除非eCup另行公佈，所有修改、增加或刪改適用於顧客將來及現有的eCup Mobile App顧客。
eCup 可在沒有通知或法律責任之下，暫時取消或終止本協議，及撤銷或限制任何給予顧客的權利或優惠。本協議會因顧客有欺詐性或在未被受權的情況下使用eCup “請朋友”禮物卡而終止。若eCup在沒有原因的情況下終止本協議，eCup將會退回eCup “請朋友”禮物卡戶口餘額予持卡人。
如有任何爭論，eCup HK Limited 保留最終決定權。
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE FRIEND TREAT E-GIFT SERVICE
By using this Service, the Customer agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
This service can only be used in exchange for goods/ foods/ drinks and to accumulate rewards in any of the eCup partnered shops in Hong Kong.
This service shall not be applicable to other none eCup partnered shops in Hong Kong. To avoid any doubt or confusion, the use and administration of this services platform shall conform, in the strictest compliance, to the definitions of a single purpose stored value facility under the Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance (Chapter 584 of the laws of Hong Kong) and any relevant laws and regulations.
“eCup/eCup” mean “eCup HK LIMITED”.
eCup Mobile App user Term and Conditions for “Friend Treat” e-Gift Services:
- The “Friend Treat” e-Gift credit cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- There’s no refund once the “Friend Treat” e-Gift has been purchased.
- Once the “Friend Treat” e-Gift has been purchased, the customer can resend it to anyone within 7 days.
- If the “Friend Treat” e-Gift hasn't been accepted by any customer within 7 days, it will return back to the buyer and no longer to send to another one.
- The “Friend Treat” e-Gift can be presented in full or partial payment for goods purchased at eCup partnered coffee shop.
- Customers can inquiry about “Friend Treat” e-Gift balance and expiry date in the eCup mobile application.
- “Friend Treat” e-Gift cannot be transferred to other eCup Account.
- To protect customers against loss of e-Gift credit, eCup recommends customers to bind their eCup Mobile App account with relating email address which customer can retrieve their credit accordingly.
- The credit balance is only protected starting from the point in time the customer has bound their email with the eCup mobile App account.
- eCup is not liable for any loss due to an unbound email customer.
- eCup is not responsible for any transaction effect and charge incurred with the loss of the eCup Account.
- eCup is not responsible for any unauthorized transaction associated with the “Friend Treat” e-Gift.
- eCup reserves the right to correct the balance of the “Friend Treat” e-Gift services if eCup believes that a clerical, billing, or accounting error has occurred. If the customer has any questions regarding transaction history or any such correction, or if the customer disputes any transaction or correction that has been assessed against the credit balance, please email info@eCup.hk. eCup will investigate and communicate the results and correct any error that eCup verifies as soon as eCup finishes the investigation. If no error is found, eCup will provide an explanation. eCup shall have no liability for any billing error unless the customer provides eCup notice within sixty (60) days of the date of the transaction in question. The Card Holder should monitor the transactions and account balances closely.
Misuse / Fraud case Term and Conditions for “Friend Treat” e-Gift Services:
eCup reserves the right not to accept any "Friend Treat" e-Gift if eCup reasonably believes that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful. Unless otherwise required by law, no change or cash refund will be provided, and no interest will be credited to the customer by eCup.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Use of the friend treat e-Gift service constitutes the customer’s acknowledgment of and the agreement to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. eCup reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its discretion, including any rights or obligations the customer or eCup may have without prior notice. As permitted by applicable law, any change, addition, or deletion will become effective at the time eCup posts the revised agreement to its website. Unless eCup states otherwise, the change, addition, or deletion will apply to the customer further.
eCup may suspend or terminate this Agreement or revoke or limit any or all of the rights and privileges granted to the customer at any time without notice or liability. Termination may result from the customer’s fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Card. If eCup terminates this Agreement without cause, eCup will refund the balance held in the eCup account less any amounts that the customer may owe to eCup.
The Customer agrees to indemnify eCup against all actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, loss, damages, and reasonable costs and expenses which may be taken against eCup or which eCup may suffer, sustain, or incur (as the case be) in respect of the customer unless the same were caused by any manifest error on eCup’s part.
Disclaimers and Limits of Liability
eCup and its affiliates make no representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Friend Treat services, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. eCup does not represent or warrant that “Friend Treat” e-Gift Services will always be accessible or accepted. In the event that eCup or its affiliates are found liable to the eCup, the customer shall only be entitled to recover actual and direct damages and such damages shall not exceed the last balance held on the mobile app. eCup and its affiliates shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue, or use) arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, even if eCup or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall eCup or its affiliates have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft, or destruction of the friend treat e gift card services through accident, misuse, or fraudulent means or devices by the customer or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond eCup control.
Should there be any dispute, eCup reserves the right of final decision.
English Version Prevail
The Chinese translation is provided for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the former shall prevail.
Inquiries or Questions
If the customer has any questions regarding this Agreement or the Card, please visit our eCup website or email email@example.com.